Lost Or Stolen Pan Card
HOW TO GET NEW PAN CARD IF YOUR PAN CARD HAS STOLEN OR LOST
Pan is necessary for everybody in India( individual, companies, NRI etc.) doing any financial transactions like investing in stock market, purchasing properties like house/ plot, buying car, depositing money in bank account we all need pan card.Anyone who is doing transactions above Rs.50,000 must have a pan card.
There is no need to worry if we lost our pan card or our pan card is stolen then keep in mind it is not a long process, it is very simple like first time we applied our pan card now we need to reapply for our pan card and we will be issued a new pan card having the details of old pan card number.
HOW TO GET NEW PAN CARD IF PAN CARD LOST OR STOLEN
Take some simple steps mentioned below and you will get your new pan card if you lost your pan card -
1. If pan card is lost then first of all please notify police station and get a copy of FIR ( First Information Report ). You also need to write a letter for issueance of a duplicate pan card from escaping of any misuse of your pan card.
2.You need to fill a change or correction form of Pan card.
3. You can get the correction form from UTI www.utitsl.co.in, NSDL National Securities Depository Ltd www.tin-nsdl.com, Income tax departments website or can easily get from any branch of UTITSL or NSDL near to you.
4. Print the downloaded pan card correction form on your printer on A4 size paper.
5. Fill your information in the form. If you don’t remember or don’t have your lost pan card number then you can easily retrieve you lost it from https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/knowpan/knowpan.jsp.
now fill your name, your father’s name and your date of birth on the income tax website and you will see your lost pan card number.
6. Fix stamp size photograph and attach a cash of Rs. 94. submit you pan card form at pan card application center at UTITSL OR NSDL. Can find address of UTITSL OR NSDL center address on Income tax websites.
If every thing is right then you will receive your pan card within 15-17 days on the address mentioned.
Copyright © 2012 www.whatispancard.com All Rights Reserved
Disclaimer : www.whatispancard.com neither affiliated with Income Tax Department of India nor Government of India and does not represent, reproduce, or store in its database any content of https://tin.tin.nsdl.com website. The content expressed on this website are solely personal opinions of the authors.Users are advised to use the official website on tin.tin.nsdl.com.